Is your camper a Seinfeld or a Chapelle?
A Leslie Jones or a Melissa McCarthy?
Do they prefer Saturday Night Live or Whose Line Is It Anyway?
At Pali, experienced instructors help your camper discover their voice. Then they develop their self-confidence and deliver their comedic vision.
Each week is a unique exploration of improvisation, sketch and ensemble work and stand-up. Instructors help campers find their comedic point of view and prepare the right delivery.
Campers use creative writing skills, critical thinking (it helps to think in tangents!) and comedic timing to “have ‘em rollin’ in the aisles!”
With a week of practicing the essential elements of physical and verbal comedy, campers wow the audience at the Pali showcase with a primetime-worthy performance.
- Learn the ins and outs of stand-up, improv, sketch and physical comedy
- Discover a personal point of view and comic persona
- Learn how to write a “tight 5”
- Take a sketch from initial concept to performance-ready script
- Master how to work the crowd to keep them engaged and laughing