Your camper will be the first at camp to get up, get going and live large on beautiful Big Bear Lake!
Whether this is a camper’s first time trying water sports or they’re ready to learn some advanced moves, there is something for everyone to enjoy. Campers can focus on high-speed thrills or balance the action with some relaxing downtime on our home-base pontoon boats.
- Develop confidence while kneeboarding
- Develop skill while water skiing and wakeboarding
- Carve up the lake while wakesurfing
- Have fun with friends while tubing
- Explore Big Bear Lake at high speed on a jet ski
- Counselors are lifeguard certified and have their California boating license
- Campers must be able to pass a basic swim test in order to participate in this specialty
- No other previous water sports experience required
- All campers wear a life vest and receive instruction in water safety
“The counselors helped my son get over his fears of riding behind a boat. We went out in our boat after camp and it was like all his fears were lifted! Thank you!!!!!”
“Watersports was the best of all time. All the counselors were so nice and patient trying to teach me to waterski. I tried so hard and got up on my 2nd try! I’m so excited to go back next year!!!”
“Watersports was amazing fun and relaxing.”
“Watersports was Amaaaaaazing.”
“It was the most fun, exciting, friendliest, most adventurous place I have ever been to!! Watersports was an amazing experience I will never forget!”
“Best year so far. Watersports is worth waking up for.”
Not What You're Looking For?
Not every specialty will be perfect for every camper - but we believe that there is a specialty for every camper!
If you need help deciding which would be ideal for your camper, give our Parent Liaisons a call.
They are standing by to assist you and love to talk about camp!
(909) 867 - 5743