Please read each of the following carefully, and if you can accept each of the terms below, click on the AGREE button. Thanks!
I can truthfully attest to the following:
- I do not smoke.
- I agree to attend the entire 2-week Orientation training May 30th-June 12th.
- I agree to work the full summer season (June 13th-August 14th)
- I will be physically and psychologically capable of supervising a cabin of 10 or more children.
- I will be on time for all scheduled activities.
- I agree to participate with enthusiasm and dress up for special events.
- I agree to follow the Pali Adventures Dress Code which includes: wearing a clean Pali Adventures shirt, being clean-shaven, wearing close-toed shoes and looking clean and neat at all times.
- I agree to pre employment and reasonable suspicion drug testing.
- I agree to help set up and clean-up for any and all camp activities.
- I agree to perform any and all duties assigned by the Head Staff with a positive attitude.
- I agree to oversee a cabin group.
- Not only do I agree to arrive early to meeting places. I further agree that if I am late to a meeting, I submit to being put into the dunk tank.
- Any material misrepresentation or deliberate omission of a fact in my application may be justification for refusal of, or if employed, termination from employment.
- It is my understanding that Pali Adventures will make a thorough investigation of my entire work history and may verify all data given in my application for employment, related papers, or verbal interviews.
- I authorize such investigation and the giving and receiving of any information requested by Pali Adventures and I release from liability any person giving or receiving any such information.
- I understand that falsification of data so given or other derogatory information discovered as a result of this investigation may prevent my being hired, or if hired, may subject me to dismissal.
- Although management makes every effort to accommodate individual preferences, business needs may at times make the following conditions mandatory: rotating work schedules, as many as two weeks of non-paid time off during the summer if enrollment in particular sessions are low.
- At Pali Adventures we all use camp names. I agree not to give any campers my real name, before, during and after the summer camp season.
- I understand and accept these as conditions of employment.
- I understand that if I am employed, such employment is for no definite period of time and that Pali Adventures can change these employment conditions at any time.
- I further understand that this is an application for employment and that no employment contract is being offered.